Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Yeah...

It is the silence that's the problem....

>>

<<

>>

And yes, those of you that read Reach's blog will see that.....

Well, feasibly these could be some of my last posts before going out in some kind of fiery blaze of glory/fillibuster.

But hey, I signed on for this, so there'll be no wangsty angst on my end.

Reach is actually sleeping now, without the aid of a Tazer.

Urgh, I still feel uneasy.....

I've dismantled the TV from my room and am rigging it up to the window frames with several springs from my mattress.

Anyone tries touching the metal surrounds, (which they have to, to even get a grip, let alone open them) they get 40,000 volts. And a ray tube with enough brightness to blind them.

It's amazing what a Physics major can do with some forks, wire and a screwdriver.

We'll have to run before the Hoteliers find out though.....

"Do Not Disturb" signs work for keeping the cleaners out (and excusing all the squeaking my mattress made as I dismantled it).....

I'm going to have to go out and do something very stupid and get in contact with some very bad people from my stupid-girl phase in Ireland.

Reach's asleep.

I've got an appointment with a guy I used to date close-by.

I'll go now.

And take a few weapons...

Reach, don't be angry (oh how futile to say) it's not an ulterior motive, it's for us.

It's getting dark, I'll have to be quick.

Catch you on the flip side,

~Avalesca
The Scientist

5 comments:

  1. Ava, I know it's probably too late for you to see this, but perhaps splitting up is not the best decision at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...That sounds utterly foolhardy. Foolhardy appears to work for you, so good luck. Did you bring Balthazar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava, you had best not die. You make me wish I understood science better. The last person who did that was Bill Nye. Ava is the best thing since Bill Nye. Quick, somebody write the girl a theme song!

    But seriously, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn it Ava..... WHAT DID I SAY IN THE LAST POST?!

    "for the love of god, dont do anything stupid"

    AND WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS?!

    FUCK WOMAN!!! I HAVE HALF A MIND TO SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU UNTIL YOU REALIZE WHAT A COMPLETE DUMBASS YOU ARE BEING.

    all i can say now is dont get yourself killed while out there. cuz if you do, ill have to desecrate your grave.

    -NOOC
    STUPID STUPID STUPID GIRL SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO ME WHEN I SAY STAY SANE STAY ALIVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the sound of this. . .please be okay Ava.

    ReplyDelete