Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Urgh.

Woke up to the sound of a short, sharp -frzzt-

Meaning someone tried to get in through either Reach's or my window....

Eeeh. I fell asleep in the Windsor-back chair in Reach's room since my bed can now only look normal through some careful sheet balancing.

Guns are cleaned and in perfect working order, though my lurrrrvely Black Gold needs some wood polish....

Fuck, I'm think about the aesthetics of the gun now XD Urgh, stupid country-girl roots....

Thanks to everyone who commented! I fell asleep and as such, could not return your hugs until now~

Kaiju: HOW DARE YOU NOT HAVE POSSIBLY FALSE HOPE AS TO OUR RETURN. XD *hug*

Will: I say the same to you, hun. And don't blow up the Runner by accident, huh? XD *hug*

Reach: Seriously my friend, I can multi-task. We're already fleeing this hotel today >> We do have to run though, actually run. It won't take long for them to see our rooms....

Might as well get Cameron today,too. It's nothing that hard, you'll only have to suffer his immaturities for an hour or so.....

Sure... *sigh* you had to go and take the pretty gun....

You want the badarse cartridge belt? I've already got my hip case.

If we live, I am hugging you. Regardless of how pins and needly it makes you.

Is it possible to kidnap a Revenant? Was there one that was rather weak comparatively?

I wish to test something and NO not on you ¬_¬

Lucien: Hehehehe. I hope for your eternal soul also, mate. *hug*

Lya: Ah...I read about the people in the trees....good luck with that....you too, hun. *hug*

Aimee: OH GODS NOT LATIN. The only class I've ever flunked ever. >> Thanks, friend  XD *hugs*

Cyndia: I'm actually glad you're alive, child. I would hug you, but your little friend isn't going to be happy when both Reach and I shoot him in the non-face so....

Matt: OH YOU MELODRAMATIC FOOL. -handflit-

Of course we're family, derpbrain. It's never been in doubt.

Love you too, hu--wait, you hate that--sweetie. (Hate that and I personally hop continents to beat you to death with this Aya.)

Ro: Oh god what?! But you've barely--

Urgh. Do we get no peace?

Dry ice and water....to think that he get's stronger in the snow yet hurt by that....it could have been the fact the you caught him as he transported too.....which means that there may be a weak chink in his armour.....

Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. i dont hate the word sweetie, so you're in luck.

    and normally, i would go ballistic on you for calling me Matt (seeing how i really do NOT like that name) but i figure you are close enough to use that name.

    and ive always been sort of melodramatic. it comes with the territory of being a fucking amazing actor. but dont let it subtract from the value of my words. i meant every last one.

    hmmm.... maybe i shouldve said i hated the word "sweetie" so that you actually do come down here. at least then id be able to give you a proper hug before you bludgeon me to death.

    With hope, love, and all that good stuff,
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kaiju. Hehehehe.

    @Matt, Matty, Theo, T, M, Matthew.

    HA. YOU HAVE MANY POSSIBILITIES FOR NICKNAMES NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theo? T? wtf?

    seriously? never has anyone thought of calling me that.....

    i think i shall now call you Avian. just as a counter measure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, I'M A BRAND OF WATER.

    Though why they branded the water, IDK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. -late-
    Thing is, I'm not entirely sure I've 'barely'. I may be paranoid, but I'm remembering things that /might/ have been related to stick-boy in the past. I don't know, I'll check it out.

    I'm pretty sure the success of the dry ice was to do with catching him at that moment, but the bombs may be useful against Hallowed. It looked like it surprised him more than anything,y'know?
    Anyways, I just got internet access so I'm going to go read your newer entries.
    (If I'm bugging you by commenting so much, please let me know!)

    ReplyDelete