Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Saturday, 12 February 2011

There are no words.

I knew, of course, I knew the innocent was Catherine. Of course it had to be, it is just Redlight's STYLE.

I'm ashamed to say I broke after reading that post by the way.

I...I think that the Father hallucination was a Proxy with a hallucinated glamour or something, because it died when I...

I don't want to go into details, more than one Proxy died yesterday but I have one request and one request only.

ROBERT. CONTACT ME. WHERE ARE THE TWO OF YOU. I NEED TO KNOW.

6 comments:

  1. I can't begin to imagine what happened with said Proxie. Redlight.... Redlight should know only pain for five thousand years, endless pain. Eternal lonelieness. Best of wishes to you, Ava. I hope you can stay as sane as ever.

    -Shelby
    Therapist? Idk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seattle. Four Seasons. Don't praise me yet...he's still not moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear lord, I hope everything turns out okay. Reach, reach, reach back to us, let us know you're alright, please...

    --Chester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SEATTLE. OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

    Don't worry, I know what to do (ish).

    Turn up the heating a little, it counteracts the cold inside him.... for the frostbite I have no-idea. On the cuts, you're going to have to stitch the deep ones, I'm sorry. You may have to knock him out to do it.

    I'll praise you all the fuck I like. I may even kiss you when we meet.

    ...Shit I have to get there quickly, I'm going to have to go the illegal way. I'll be about six hours.

    Four hours saved by going the non-safe way. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ava, my awesome big sis, I must sound like a broken record now for the amount of times I've said this, but be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay safe.

    That's all I can say.

    -Kaiju

    ReplyDelete