Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Sunday, 13 February 2011

Several rants. These pertain to all of you.

Spender.

Reach and I have never been at a hospital.

I haven't been out of the bathroom of Robert's hotel room since yesterday's balloon fiasco.

I am so suddenly on my guard with you, your ears should be burning.

Forgive me if I do not leap at the chance to know a man who makes up flights of fancy for fun. Fuck, I'm turning into Frap.

Redlight.


Redlight’s planted evidence of ME setting the fire at my house, he’s made me out to be some kind of ruthless, family-murdering, bloodlusting harpy lady. I can’t go back to London looking the way I do, ie, as me. Avalesca is wanted for questioning on the murders of three unidentifiable bodies.

Unidentifiable.

There is still hope. A sliver. A chance. Redlight could just be fucking around with me.

Well, he IS feckless enough to somehow cock-up killing three people. Probably singed his hands while trying to set the fire.

My Valentine is a truly incompetent fool.

Ahh well, that’s why I hate him~~


CATHY + TONY

Ya don’t know just how good you've got it.

I’m not usually one to pry or attack. But I think it’s time for some tough love.

Quit it. Both of you.

I love you both, you know that so don’t you dare try to pull that one on me. I’m younger than you, yes, but I’ve been through enough for you to respect my opinion, you’ve said it yourselves. You know I’m clear thinking enough and mature enough to not act like a spiteful, petty teenager.

More than I can say for the two of you.

You have a DAUGHTER, her name is Cynthia DELMONT.

I’m physically pained to write these words, I feel nauseous even thinking them but…

Redlight is right.

Buck the sweet fuck up and work together or you‘ll end up dying alone and daughterless in some hovel of a place with your guts in little plastic baggies and your blood giving the place a lovely new paint coat. It is NEITHER of your faults. It is SLENDERMAN’S fault. Blame HIM. JOIN UP. And go after HER.

Stop flinging shit at each other like monkeys. You’ll never find her or get her back if you don’t share knowledge and burdens with each other. This is not some kind of…romantic, make-or-break holiday for a struggling couple. None of us have time for petty “you should haves”  or  “I did it for yous.”

Waah waah fucking waah.

We have barely enough time to get Cyndia back before she fully shatters Slenderman’s control and he kills her for it. 

Comprendé amigos?

No me jodas, tu hijo de la putas.

Now. I fully intend to meet the two of you, con or sin Reach. More likely con though, considering that I am not letting the man out of my sight. I DO still have that pair of handcuffs from London and if I have to cuff him to me after he wakes, so be it. If you are not working together by that time, I shall still help get back Cyndia, because she should not suffer due to the petty mindset of her parents, but I will make no secret of my distain for the two so called “Adults” who couldn’t stop bickering with each other long enough to save their only daughter.






Darby is dead. This is both a horrible, terrible loss, and yet another reason for fighting Him.

But this doesn’t mean we start getting reckless. I’ve seen you, just because I don’t comment doesn’t mean I don’t read.

Recklessness and believing yourself to be invincible is NOT the way to fight Him it is the way to get killed and have me freak out all over again. And no, I’m not visualising a certain person as I write this. If I’m honest, I have the same level of hair-pullingly, shriek-worthy breakdowns when repeat-offenders/apparent-Supermen like Robert-bloody-Sagel or Zeke-freaking-Strahm get themselves buggered up than when newbies come along and get buggered in a day’s worth of time.

You see that I’ve been capitalising “Him” when in relation to Slenderman?

It’s because after The Quarry, I remembered that this Eldritch Abomination  has been around for several millennia and yeah. There’s a fucking reason. 

Respect His power. Call Him names, fuck yeah, but respect the fact that He’s really, REALLY stupidly powerful.


Matt is RIGHT. We should not be over the top with our "win."

I can only be cocky for me because I literally have nothing to lose anymore and my self-preservation has taken QUITE the battering.


Reach is alive at least, he's not woken yet, but he's moaning words, names, things that I heaard him say when he was in The Labyrinth.

REDLIGHT AGAIN

You planted evidence at the scene pointing to me as an arsonist, Hmm?

I can’t believe you were in my hotel room without me knowing~

I’ll be seeing you tomorrow, sweetheart~

I simply can’t wait. We had to part oh-so quickly last time~

I’ll even bring peanut brittle~

I love passionflowers you know, I loathe roses. Pungent little bastards~

I can’t wait for tomorrow, my Darling.

It should certainly be fun.

Catch you on the flip side, friends,

~Avalesca

20 comments:

  1. Ouch. I wish I could feel guilt, hehe. Look at you being the responsible adult. Gotta agree with you, kid. We haven't exactly been the ideal parents up to this point. Can't guarantee we won't fight again because trust me, we have some issues that need to be sorted out. But you're right in saying we gotta man up. Lemme take my own advice and calm the fuck down, hehehe!

    That said, everyone seems to be marriage counselors today. It's actually kinda fun to sit back and watch. But as much as I love the attention and care, this is something we're going to have to sort out ourselves. It's a private matter. We know what's at stake here, trust me. You think we didn't talk during those few days we were at the hotel? Please just let us handle it. After all, you only get the conversation on the /blogs/, and there are other ways for she and I to talk to each other and keep up. Have a tiny bit more faith in us foolish adults, yeah?

    Also you have a date with redlight? Aw, give him a kiss for me.

    Aaaaand as for meeting you, I'm free for whenever. I'm looking for any leads on my kid, but I have no idea where to start so I'm free to go in any direction at the moment. Just say the word and I'll try to find you two.

    Hehe, and thanks again, Ava. You're a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly barfed when i read you referring to Redlight as "sweetheart"

    theres just something not right with that...

    like... SERIOUSLY not right with that...

    also, you do have something left to lose.

    LIFE.

    You may be too caught up in "killkillKILLtheredlightbastard!~" or something but dude, you need to wake up and take a look outside.

    the world is still out there, bright, shiny and beautiful!

    ill be damned before i hear someone look at the planet and say "i have nothing to live for"

    id say "wake up and smell the roses" but i know you hate 'em. so instead: "WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BEAUTIFULLY AWESOME SMELL OF YOUR CHOICE THAT COMES FROM NATURE AND NATURE ALONE!"

    sure, it might be hell in your life, but that doesnt mean you cant brighten it up.

    remember: its the little things that get us through the day.

    -Matthew
    The Id's Ego/The Mouse/The Guy Who Is Starting To Sound Like An Aspiring Philosopher In Mental Health

    Stay Sane, Stay Alive

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALSO: @TONY AND AVA

    according to cynthia's blog, which can be found here (http://thee1eventhhour.blogspot.com/), she will be WITH REDLIGHT TOMORROW.

    this means it is likely that Ava will encounter there.

    happy times.

    give him a bit of hell, Ava.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm gonna be going with him? really? that would be cool i guess, but it's up to big brother and because it's a /date/ i don't think they'd want me there, y'know? they might /kiss/, nooooooc! they might get married~~

    hehehehehehehe if i do end up getting to come though, i just wanna say i can't wait to meet you, ava. i've wanted to for such a long time. we'll have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hello there cynthia. might i remind you said "big brother has places to be and i get to go with him" in your last post? this would suggest you are going to be there.

    and i highly doubt they will kiss or get married. too much disgust and loathing for it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ava. I told that Spender character from the start, he's not going to endear himself so easily. Handing out guns, never mind the fact of the hospital fiasco? Come on, now. Last I checked, you've still got those shotguns, don't you? The only thing a smaller gun might be good for is concealment, and Redlight isn't so dumb to be caught by that.

    It reeks of Fisk, in every way. You're in Seattle, and Fisk has been surprisingly silent all this time. If there was anything that man could want, it would be Reach. Watch out, dear; Redlight may not be the only one trailing you on your date.

    Then again, we can rest safe knowing that whatever "contacts" the man may have still can't even get this much right. If he's working for Fisk, then we know America's no better at this than it is with its foreign policies. If he's not...then I just hope to God our friend knows when to fold. Sometimes, you just need to walk away from the table, before someone checks your sleeves.

    Wait a moment...didn't a fire extinguisher work on Him? I know his Agents often don't share the same weaknesses, but...couldn't hurt, right? I know it'd still hinder a normal person. I'd imagine a hotel has a fire extinguisher you can hold onto.

    Plus, we all know how much these guys love to set fire to things. Just a thought.

    Tomorrow's Forecast: Slightly sticky with highs in the mid 50s. About an 80% chance of broken bones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Consider this an apology for confusing you. I would spend more time explaining what I suspect happened, but I doubt it will mean much until I have or am something solid.

    That said, I now have to have an associate collect my gun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. silly noooooc, how do you know what we're doing? he could be taking me somewhere else. you never knoooow~

    Mommy and daddy kissed and got married and they hate each other. it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, I don't do that alliteration thing. Not any more. I got fixed. Anyway, I suggest putting napalm in the peanut brittle. That way his face is on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cyn, I don't actually think your Mum and Dad hate each other. They're just...rather belligerent towards each other. You can be angry with somebody without hating them. I am very angry with my friend Max at the moment, but I don't hate him.

    --Chess

    ReplyDelete
  11. KICK HIS ASS. KICK HIS ASS.

    I've already taken out a few of Reddy's fellow Slendouches, now SEVER HIS BALLS.

    With a PLASTIC BUTTER KNIFE.

    -Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh? Your date with Red is tomorrow? Do try to make it an occasion he'll never forget. I actually like Sandra's idea, but it may take too long. Don't suppose you can just blow him up?

    ReplyDelete
  13. With a PLASTIC BUTTER KNIFE...

    THAT'S ON FIRE.
    I dunno. I mean, fire. Seems like retaliation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Once again...crackfic gold.

    Stab him with some peanut brittle, Ava...just not in front of Cynthia.

    Stay safe.

    -Kaiju

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Frap and Sandra's ideas.

    And.

    Knock those teeth out of that smug face. With a sledgehammer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rip his ear off and gouge out his eyes.

    -Shelby(Therapist)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do whatever you need to do Ava, I'm not here to stop you or anything :P

    -Inky

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tend to find that shaming a villain in the worst way possible is the best way to deal with them. :]

    ReplyDelete
  19. OR!

    Just poke them repeated and viciously with chopsticks 'til they pop like grapes. That way the nerve endings should still be attached and sending waves of agony and shame.

    -Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  20. ...GOD DAMN IT GUYS.

    IM THE ONLY ONE FUCKING SEEING IT STILL.

    DID EVERYONE JUST IGNORE ME THE LAST TIME I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT NOT GETTING TOO FUCKING WORKED UP?!

    YES, REDLIGHT DESERVES NO LESS THAN DEATH!!!

    YES, HE IS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!

    BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN WE SHOULD KILL HIM RIGHT OUT!!!

    HAS ANYONE ELSE THOUGHT THAT MAYBE, THIS IS A SET UP?!

    HAS ANYONE ELSE THOUGHT MAYBE REDLIGHT IS BEING USED AS A DISPOSABLE PAWN JUST SO SLENDY CAN GET A BIGGER PRIZE IN THE LONG RUN?!

    i might be the most paranoid FUCK out here, but i know a trap when i see one.

    and this my dear people is a trap.

    most likely, by killing Redlight, we will lose our most valuable piece of information yet: a direct link to the source.

    i say, lets save killing him till later.

    i say, lets capture him.

    i say, lets torture the fuck out of him UNTIL HE STARTS SPILLING EVERY LAST GODDAMN SECRET THAT WE CAN USE AGAINST THESE FUCKERS

    AND IF NO ONE ELSE WILL DO IT, I FUCKING WILL.

    -Matthew
    The Id's Ego/The Mouse/The Philosopher of Mental Health/THE FUCKING CRAZY GUY WHO ACTUALLY SEES HOW THINGS WORK AROUND HERE

    Stay Sane, Stay Alive

    ReplyDelete