Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Monday, 14 February 2011

REACH.

IS AWAKE.

Complications ahoy, but he's not insane, evil or forgetful.

I'm as red as my fucking hair, I'm blushing so goddamn much because he doesn't know about anything I've said yet.

And so commences the busiest, most FUN-FUCKING-FILLED day of my life.

Before I run that down though:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRAP.

And now to business, because I'm rushing.

Cynthia is going to be with Redlight.

I am meeting Redlight.

I need to figure out whether or not I am leaving Reach HERE to figure out his new limitations and freedoms or baptism of fire and drag him with me.

It's rude to take another man to a date, right?

Goals for today.

Cynthia.

Redlight/

Reach.

Robert?

And I will have to wear a dress...after all, we're meeting in the Skycity on Valentine's Day.

So buy a dress.

I hate dresses.

I feel ill. But Reach is alive and walking and talking (well, staring off into space at certain points in time and grunting answers to me but hey, it's better than being a corpse in a tub).

It's nearly half three in the morning...

Stupid body clock is still tuned to London.

ASDFGGHHKL

I wonder if Reach will log in today...

X_X

There are complications to Reach's....rebirth?

But I'll let him tell you when the time is right.

I'm literally so happy, I don't have an emotion strong enough.

Redlight, honey, are you bringing the passionflowers?

Because I actually do have Peanut brittle. Room Service can get you anything.

Later, I'll talk later. I need to sleep, I've been awake non-stop watching for Reach.

10 comments:

  1. I think there's only one appropriate word on the internet that sums up this situation...

    WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get a lucky shot in, Ava.

    Show him how a real woman treats her men ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to wake up and see good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAKES A LOVELY CHANGE, HUH?

    XDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is. If you were here I would kiss you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd bring Reach. If you can kill Redlight do it please, or at least tip the PTC off about where your meeting him so that you have some back up with big guns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, my day has been made. Officially. This is great. If you were here, you would be glomped. Epically. My advice? TAKE REACH. I have a feeling something bad'll happen if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dont tip off PTC.

    That'll fuck things up.

    I would also advise not leaving reach unguarded.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I...Forgot. Until I read this. Thank you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete