Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Reach, I swear to god, stop it or I will taze you.

Right, now that's out of the way:

We're hitting Bro's home sometime tomorrow (I think) and I'm not looking forward to that, but it has to happen and I'll be rid of him to Mother that day anyway.

Mother's fine, she's got everything back (power-wise) she hasn't seen him recently though....

Apparently there's a Proxy out there missing a few fingers though, courtesy of the dogs.

I think she'll post sometime, but she's got her hands full with the Tracker we're working on. Oh, Face Time (TM), where would we be without you?

Reach is still trying to build up his resistance to hypersensitivity...

I know you're reading this, so let me just say: You're a very stupid man and I've gotten rather attached to you. So if you die, I'd rather we go down in some kind of blaze of glory and not because you can't take eating Jerk Chicken or staring at a light. I swear, it's like living with a masochistic moth or something. It hurts, but you keep going back to it.

I've eaten a whole jar of olives.

That's my big story of the day.

It was nice.

Everyone seems to be doing fairly okay as far as I can tell, but Darby's gone and Vexil's taken over his blog. (Willingly, he's not just dropped off the face of the Earth.)

So many new faces around my blog...it's so terrible to see you, but good that you're here. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for.

I did find out something though....

I laugh in my sleep.

Because of you guys.

Thanks.

Don't feel scared to add me to your AIM's AvaConnie is me. I'm always willing to talk Theories or just if you feel the need to talk to a Stupid Scientist.

I'm currently collecting Peach stones....a whole punnet's worth.

.......Arsenic comes from the most unassuming of places.

Catch you on the flip side,

~Avalesca
The Scientist.

29 comments:

  1. you know... everything i see is starting to get quieter. I personally havent seen tall dark and malicious for a while now and well.... im liking it...

    could it be that i scared him off for good with what i did to his last proxy?

    .....yeah like that would ever happen......

    good to see you guys are getting along so well. and maybe deep down, Reach is ACTUALLY a masochistic moth! you never know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're okay. Keep your purpose in sight.

    Stay Safe

    -Kaiju

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find arsenic in peach pits? I never knew that. Thanks Ava!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah it's good to know you're not dead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hellgetyouuselesstofightorrun

    ReplyDelete
  6. @OC, Hmm. It is always calm before the storm though....I don't trust the silence any more X_x

    Hehehehe. Maybe XD

    @Kajiu. Of course. How could I forget the whole reason I'm doing this? XD

    @Echo. It's a lot more complicated than that, darling. You have to...well. It's more complicated than that. But yes. Yes you can find Arsenic in Peach stones.

    @Yggy. And you. Living is this nasty habit I seem to have. Gods know it pisses the Slendergang off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hello weirdo, I didn't see you there.

    Of course he'll kill me, my grammatically challenged friend, it's just a matter as to whether or not I help in the fight to kill him too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This new face ain't gonna roll over and grovel for mercy from any bizarre lanky chap tryin' to scare him to death.

    And hey, what's frightening about a new ally? As the saying goes, better to roll six deep through L.A. in red than walk alone and end up dead.

    Primed like a well-oiled 9 millimeter,
    Snore-de-Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not going to stop, Ava, I have to become stronger. I have to protect you and I have to help defeat him. I can't fail again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reach. You have to take a break. Stop. For a day. Or two. Or SOMETHING, but I can't take hearing you or seeing you do this, prick.

    And I don't /need/ someone to protect me. I /need/ someone to work /beside/ me.

    Besides, who saved whom a few days ago?

    I do /actually/ care, berkface.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ava,


    Don't even pay attention to no name.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yggy, I've had so many of these people come round my blog, I just find it as excellent excercise for my sarcasm muscle. XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to admit, if it wasn't for my experience with trolls, I would've shat a brick, when I first met noname. But luckily I know my interweb.

    ReplyDelete
  14. XD As do I, friend, as do I XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. i never liked that phrase. it always pissed me off. last time someone actually told me "it is always calm before the storm" i punched him.

    and as for this noname. i kinda feel like its just some douche bag in his parent's basement with no life.

    Hang in there Ava. Dont let the... i dunno where i was going with that...

    ALAS I FLEE TO CONSUME MY RAMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll admit, you handled yourself well at the dark place, but what we're working towards is a whole different story. The quarry...

    I'll post an explanation on my blog in a few minutes.

    I'll also accede to your request. I'll take a break until Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good to know! Y'know if you stick a charger in your computer it runs with no battery. . .

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ NOOC, I actually like the color of the sky during the calm before the sto- uh y'know.

    @Reach, So that food, was it. . .NASTY or just the hypersensitivity causing pain?

    ReplyDelete
  19. @OC, I swear I just laughed harder than I have done in the past few days XD

    @Reach. Oh my gods, friend. I know. I fully, WHOLLY know. And I am fully prepared for the possibility of...well...expiring before my sell-by-date.

    Good. I'd hate to have to taze you. And just....start with milder foods.

    @Yggy. iPhone hates me. IPHONE HATE HUMAN. IPHONE WANT REVENGE. IPHONE WANT PAY.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Ava: Damn. . .that was creepy. . .Tis why I don't HAVE an iphone. (I feel like I'm missing a meme.)

    ReplyDelete
  21. No problem Ava. I do my best to keep people happy. After all, what are we without our humor?

    @Yggdrasil, watch it. im not above punching someone i have never met.

    (side note: my ramen is goooooooooooood)

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Yggy. I find it is good for me as a Runner. But I do have to reign myself in from...well, throwing it at a wall,

    @OC. THERE SHALL BE NO PUNCHING ON MY PAGE UNLESS I AM THE ONE PUNCHING.

    XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  23. b-but i wannaaaaaaa... i guess my adrenaline is still going from that encounter i had not too long ago...

    ReplyDelete
  24. NO. BAD OC. ¬_________________¬

    ReplyDelete
  25. But. . .I don't want to be punched. . .

    ReplyDelete
  26. *sits in the corner like a punished kid*

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Core: It's just the hypersensitivity. I'm sure the food was delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. No-one is punching anybody.

    @Reach. ¬_¬ Blog then sleep or I WILL taze you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Alright, that's interesting. Anyway. . .I'm going to log off now, I'm sure it's sight is pretty good and it can see what I'm typing from my eight period room window.

    ReplyDelete