Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Monday, 21 February 2011

I can't

Blog here.

I'll caretake until she comes back.

I did this when she was younger you know...whenever she ran away I'd keep her room exactly the same as how she left it except for a note with a heart on it and she'd always come back and stick the note on the door later.

I can't...I see that corpse everywhere...her corpse follows me...I read what she wrote, that the corpse is able to be killed. I can't kill it. It looks like my Daughter, I just can't--

Brave and his Father are amazing people. I pray for their souls daily.

<3

Come home sweetie, I have faith.

9 comments:

  1. Pray for me?

    Woman, you have lost what little mind you have left. I am beyond redemption. I'm going to be the next Sodom and Gomorrah.

    Still...it was good to meet you, and I'm glad to know you're doing alright. We'll always be here if you need us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might not wanna hear this from me of all people, but.

    Ava's a good kid. Strong. So're you. Keep your chin up and soldier forth, that's all we can do for now 'til someone makes a breakthrough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She'll be back, ma'am. Your daughter is strong, intelligent, and resourceful. In the meantime, I send you all my condolences in your time of heartache.

    Many hearts,
    ~Oroboros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong, Daisee. She'll be back.

    And in the meantime, we're all here for you if you need support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisee, do you want me and Tony to come pick you up? We have no plans made yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay brave, and trust in Reach, Daisee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No thank you, Reach. I just want the three of you to concentrate on finding my Daughter.

    To the others who have commented, I am currently...under the 'guard' of Delta-5. The irony that this is the same man who threatened my Daughter with my death is not lost on me.

    -D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hm, if only I knew where people were, I could help them. Welp, If you're anywhere btween Alabama and Indiana, or Indiana and D.C.,
    I'll try to help.

    "It was supposed to be a healing beam of love!"
    (QotD)
    -Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ava, big fan. (You're my favorite slendyblogger.) I haven't seen Him yet, and wanted you to check out my blog. I'm trying what you did, so wish me luck. http://thattallstalkerdude.blogspot.com/2011/02/lets-cut-to-chase.html

    ReplyDelete