Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Saturday, 12 February 2011

FROM ROBERT ¬_¬

Is on the way to the hospital. Stupid man.

Told me to tell you guys,

DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ROBERT SAYS ON HIS BLOG.

IT WILL BE GREENLIGHT.

Robert's got the whole...insanity thing going, god I'm just being callous now I'm so desensitized to everything.

I'll just post the last sane thing he said.



You'll have to post this. Using iphone. In taxi to hospital. Coughing up blood, internal bleeding. Hallucinations are crazy bad now. This was SUCH a bad idea.
Room 1408. (Yeah I know, I asked for it specifically. A little joke.) Ask the barman for the spare key, paid him 20 bucks to do this and said you'd give him 20 more. Say you're my 'friend' Carrie. He should still be in the tub. Good luck. Watch out for redlight, heard from Letterman and Reach's little moaning that he's gotten stronger...I think he's got a Tulpa thing going for him now. So much Hate.
Fuck...I don't think I'm going to be able to keep these pants...anyways get him fixed, and don't worry about me. I can't stop myself from babbling to the taxi driver on and off again. greenlight may take over while I'm hurt...so give the message to ignore me until I'm sane again.
Good luck. Give Reach my best and tell him that he owes me a beer.

13 comments:

  1. WAIT.

    SO THAT GUY AT THE BAR THINKS I'M YOUR.....HUSSY?!

    asdfghjkl

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, he thinks you're his friend Carrie.

    ... Oh. Is that why friend is in quotes like that? I suggest you slap him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having "Carrie" in quotes would have been better, since that is ALSO a Stephen King reference, smarmy git. But "Friend" is in quotes...and I asked for a room key.

    Robert ¬_¬

    I'm going to pass out in the bathroom now. I need to sleep and I'm not letting Reach out of my sight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep well.

    I enjoyed Carrie. I remember my sister and I watched that movie when she was six I was seven. She was afraid that Carrie would come to get her for the rest of the night. Silly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Reach get a good night's sleep you've earned it.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a makeshift pillow, Ava! Your picture is done. It'll be on my blog wthin an hour!
    -Shelby
    The Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see that you're alive and well, Ava! You make sure to take care of Reach and show him just how much you love him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ava, be very careful around Reach. Seriously.

    I've just got a very bad feeling about him right now, alright? Redlight's shown in the past that he's got quite a bit of foresight, AND he's saavy too.

    Certainly you might have pulled a real win over him, and for that I am glad, however, he had to have known that some third option could be taken. I would not be surprised if he was prepared for it.

    In short, Reach could very well be turned again.

    Use caution, and keep an airhorn on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rest up, and tell reach when he wakes up Bianca and I say hi. Also welcome to America.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey kid, I thought I told you not to do anything stupid. Jeez, it's impossible for you, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a good nap, and may your dreams be nice and slenderless. Also, say hi to Reach for me too. :)

    And, if a Proxy with a red and gray stripped sweater ever shows up around you, give a nice kick in the balls and tell him it was from Summer. I have no idea where that fucker went off to, but I didn't get NEARLY enough hits in as I would've liked.

    Best Wishes
    -Summer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remnant. I'm prepared for all eventualities. Even if he's evil again. In which case I'm still not leaving him again.

    Love you too, Tony.

    I'll keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope everything turns out okay. Goodness knows we could all use a day where nothing goes batshit.

    Vivi says hi.

    --Chess

    ReplyDelete