Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Derpderpderpderp

I hate traffic.

Honestly, Reach and I are going to be going on some kind of insane suicide mission in the middle of an Alien Geometry'd/Genius Loci run by a horrifying Eldritch Abomination and guarded by Superpowered Mooks......

And we're stuck in traffic on the way to get my brother.

SUCH an anti-climax.

Hidden the guns nicely though......

And I can now open the window for Balth since I can now tune into what Reach is saying even through the scarf......

You know, I do have to agree with Reach. Actively fighting him and researching him....it's so much more fulfilling that College work and Uni applications.

For the first time since doing it, I don't actually feel regretful as to my current situation.

Mum's apparently taken the computer apart so as to get at a few of the innards (motherboard I think....or the fan) to use for the Tracker.

She says hi.

She also says you're all very stupid people who are allowed here whenever, if needs be.

Two of my Theories have yielded nothing, using the title has had no effect whatsoever and the cleansing ritual did nothing too.

Kay can do the whole magic thing, I'll stick to the science.

OOH! WE MOVED A WHOLE TWO INCHES FORWARD!!

Catch you on the flip side,

~Avalesca
The Scientist

6 comments:

  1. Yay traffic. Sorry for the sarcasm. Hope your brother doesn't end up being a big thorn in your side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's got to SUCK. I never got why adults fret over traffic, until me and my mom got stuck in a jam on the way to a Therapist appointment. It's. . .so. . .boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boredom breads insanity as they say, though technically we're all already insane so I suppose the point is moot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE'RE ALL MAD HERE, DARLINGS.

    Traffic is about as interesting as gloss paint drying. And smells as bad too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here, have fun: http://toptenhumor.netfirms.com/lists/11.shtml

    If you actually do any of these, by the way, I will love you (platonically) forever. More than I already do, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if the fact that I've practicing for more years then I care to think about would make my results more effective then yours or if it just doesn't work for anyone? Can you send me the details of the ritual you used? There's a link to my email on my profile page.

    ReplyDelete