Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Saturday, 5 February 2011

.....

I hate Slenderman.

I loathe Redlight.

I swear to GOD, I will kill every last one of them. I will never lose sight of the goal. I swear to never, EVER EVER give up in the fight against Slenderman or his lackeys, no matter how strong they are.

And I make this promise as I sit here, on the hard shoulder, in my car, in the bloody Irish rain with Balthazar at my side, licking the tears off my face because they're salty.

I make this promise for Raymond Shaunessy, even though I never met him.

I make this promise for Reach, who I did meet. Who I talked with in jest and in hate. In banter and in arguments. In Theories and in life.

I think I kinda fell in love with you.

I know it’s stupid and you’re, like, forty mentally and you don’t physically age and it’s really REALLY stupidly Twishite clichéd, not to mention the fact that you’re still in love with your fiancée and I‘ll probably never get to see you again, but it’s true. You’re the only person I’ve ever had my mind in perfect synch with on the important things, and the only person I’d ever want to have my back in a fight to the death. You helped me get back on my feet after arriving back home for the first time in six years and you didn‘t even bat an eye when Cameron started to slander me. You even were sarcastic back to him. Snickered after I knocked him out.

I like to think I helped you too in some ways… You’re abrasive and arrogant, you’re annoying and angsty, you piss me off and you make me laugh, I barely knew you when I drove up there, but I knew you needed help and hell, you were home-kin. Now I feel like I still barely know you, but not because I’ve never spoken to you this time, now I feel it’s because I’ve only scratched the surface.

And I’ll probably never get to dig any deeper.

It’s heartless for me to say this now, when you can't say anything back and after what you did for me, but hey. At least I don’t have to deal with your rejection this way, huh?

So yeah.

Reach, I know love you.

Oh god.

He’s gone, isn’t he.

He faced off against Slenderman.

He told me to run and I said no, screamed no.

And then that tentacle grabbed my neck and I shot Him. And the tentacle tightened on my neck. And Reach slammed into His side and yelled back at me to run.

So I did.

Because I’m a filthy coward who’s ready to leave the guy she’s sworn to fight with to a grisly fight with an otherworldly abomination.

Fuck me. I’m not worth the iPhone I’m writing on.

But I won’t give up and roll over. Nor shall I waste time wallowing in self-pitying angst.

Because Reach and Tony would fucking kill me if I did so.

So I’m back.

And I’m going to do everything for two now.

Because I can’t let Him win.

I'll tell you everything later. But I need to get to the hotel and focus on not crashing into a sheep or something.

~Avalesca


Good lord, was it really three days on your end? It's only been four or six hours by my watch....

26 comments:

  1. IN THE NAME OF EVERY DEITY THERE EVER WAS OR EVER WILL BE OH YOU ARE ALIVE AND I NOW I AM BAWLING MY EYES OUT!

    *huge hugs*

    I was so scared for you. Go rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY FUCK.

    YOU.

    /YOU./

    FUCKFUCKSHITFUCKGODDAMNSTUPIDBITCH

    Jesus Christ gave me a goddamn heart attack- what the fuck-

    I shouldn't feel this relieved. Damn look at what you've done to me, kid. I got goddamn jelly legs and I can't stand right now. Shit shit fuck you're making me fucking cry- what the hell-

    Dammit you crazy bitch you're okay. Thank God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, caps lock. How we love you so!

    Ava! Huzzah! Fantastic! Fabulous! Felicitations! We are ecstatic at your return! You are no coward! There is a difference between being frightened and being a coward! The Freak will not take us down! We will fight! For Reach! For friends! For family! Whoever else needs fighting for! Yes? Many exclamation marks. We suppose you'll sleep now. Farewell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you too, guys. I almost crashed into a cow to send you this.

    I'll post more later....much later...I feel like I've been awake for three days already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go to sleep you idiot. What are you still fucking posting for- you wanna kill yourself after all that? You can catch up later, retard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ava, oh God, Ava you're alive! Oh my God I thought you were dead and I was so worried- I'm so glad you're okay. I'm so sorry what happened, but you're alive and that's good because alive isn't dead-I'm rambling again.

    Thank goodness, I thought we had lost you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back in America, you know, texting and driving wasn't exactly a fresh, a fine idea. We didn't drive, nor are we in America any more, but it was there! We don't know the rules far off in Ireland, but from that feedback it still doesn't seem great.

    It has indeed been a while. Three days? Maybe. Anyway, Cap'n Farlowe advises preparing for fickle waters up ahead. Farewell, for real, for now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am /so happy/ to hear that you're safe. *salute*

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...im too angry right now to give you the welcome you deserve.

    ill be back when ive calmed down.

    and killed this fucker.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah. You made it back. That's wonderful. All the rest of it much less so. I'm sorry Ava.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this fucker? your words wound me nooc.

    as for you ava.

    he deserved it you know.

    its a good thing reach is gone.

    ive got a hunch that our boy nooc will be regretting not saying something soon.

    seeing how you are about to lose another important person in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I shot Redlight in the foot.

    I shot Slenderman in the chest.

    I killed a Revenant by myself and one with Reach's help.

    I will break you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. shit... GOD DAMN IT BRUDER GET THE FUCK OFF MY ACCOUNT YOU FUCKER

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ava please put the phone down and rest (as I comment from my Blackberry).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't. I'm in traffic. I need to stay awake before I fall unconscious at the wheel. I'll be at the hospital A&E soon. Then I SWEAR I'll turn this thing off.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dearest!

    I'm SO glad your okay. I was a bit worried. I thought something terrible must've happened, like you died or something similar. But you're alive and well(for the most part)!

    And I hope your friend is okay as well. We need a little hope every now and then.

    Keep holding on. I'm rooting for you. All of you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. *lets out breath she'd been holding for the past couple of days*
    Thank God. I...I almost thought you were gone, in one way or another. Feels so, so, good to know that you're still alive and sane. Get rested up ASAP, dear. *hugs*

    ...and you better not die in traffic, whether from the texting or the tiredness, because that would not only suck majorly, it'd be terribly anticlimactic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohmygod. You're alive. I don't even know what else to say than YES. SUCCESS. EAT IT, SLENDERMAN.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's a relief to see you post and that you're all right. That's tragic about Reach...And I was just going to start reading his blog...though I still will, it will be sadder.
    AND DAMN RIGHT, FUCKING SHOOT 'EM EVEN IF IT DOESN'T DO SHIT! FUCK YEAH! I wish I could be half as brave as you. :3

    -Summer

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank God you're okay, Ava!
    Careful of the cows...they could be...vampire cows...

    I'm sorry about Reach. But we're all here for you. You really should rest though. You'll need it. Because shooting things is hard work, huh?

    But...omigosh, I'm so glad your alive!

    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank god you're okay. Thank god...

    --Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ava, you're okay.

    We're here for you.

    I'm glad you're safe, my dear Scientist.


    *hugs Ava tightly*


    I'm glad you're safe.


    -Jeff
    The Keeper

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love you all....

    I guess it's time to post now. I'm....safe.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank God you're alive! We were all really worried for you...

    Goodbye, Reach... damn.

    Anyway, I'm glad you're back, and still alive.

    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fuck! Ava! You're alive!!!!

    ReplyDelete