Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Saturday, 12 February 2011

ADSFRHGJHKJH

Oh my god i'm so damn tired i'm not punctuating shit and reach would kill me if he knew i was forsaking my grammar.

tired as fuck, in robert's room i threw myself at the poor man, he looks like hell but i hugged him anyways and kissed him on the (non scuffed up) cheek. I'm in the bathroom with reach now, undoing the robert stitches and redoing them with the dissolvable thread from the first-aid kit from the plane.

oh god i'm looking at the man that i thought was dead for so long I'm just so....so...thankful and scared and embarrassed because it's only a matter of time before he sees my posts but i'm not going to hide it i don't care, all that matters right now is he's alive and robert's alive and i'm alive and MATT's alive and the REAL Frap is back and darby's dead but i can't dwell on that right now because i'll miss a stitch and stab reach in the eye and ohgod i thought you were dead i missed you.

i really, really missed you.

oh god.

robert can take it from here, once he's finished doing whatever....i'm ashamed to say that i've been ignoring him for reach but this is one redhead that is signing the fuck out and concentrating on reach.

flight over was fucking scary as hell though. rickety metal birds...still, i arrived earlier than expected. six hour flight, i've told aaron to get to mum....oh god reach i can't even believe this i'm so happy but i'm going to finish stitching him and pass out in the bathroom.

WHERE'S TONY. WHY ISN'T HE AROUND.

yay eagleland.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you so happy.

    Good luck to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see pretty much everyone is safe now. Good luck Ava.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are safe. If you swing by the South, come see me!
    -Shelby
    The Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you Stateside. And on your way south, head through the midwest. We're a bit chilly, but I can promise a few warm meals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever end up in MA

    I'll help you the best I can.

    I'm so glad things worked out. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy to hear you're safe! And that Reach is okay, for the most part. And SoCal is warm this time of year...>.> Just sayin'. Plus, we've got beaches. Shitloads of beaches for your beachy pleasure.

    Best Wishes
    -Summer

    ReplyDelete