Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Why?

Why the hell am I still awake?

I've been awake for six solid days due to keeping an eye on my cat after her operation and while she's fine, I can't say I am. And yet I can't sleep, I physically can't sleep. I go to bed and just freaking lie there. X_x

I have three cats and one dog. The cats are all silent, calm and reserved while my Great Dane is pretty much Scooby-Doo. ¬_¬ Balthazar is a little annoyance most of the time, but I love him dearly. I've had him since he was a puppy and he's really protective of the three cats. Sweet-Pea, Daisy and Sasha. They're all ill. I hope they get better soon and I'm perfectly willing to sacrifice sleep for them.

However, I've been missing a hella lot of College lately due to my newfound 'caring' streak. Four months of College to be exact. It started back in 2010 with me having to become full-time carer for my Grandmother after her Breast Cancer and then moved onto Mother and her Lung Cancer and finally my cats and their Cancer.

Is it so hereditary in our family that even the bloody animals get it?

Yishka. XD

Doesn't get me down though. My best-friend may live in San Diego (go fuck yourselves/you stay classy.thanks for stopping by) and I may live in London, but she's been an amazing friend throughout this.

Hnnn. What should I make for dinner? Quiche? Pizza? I have enough flour...

~Ava

1 comment: