Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Well...that was interesting.

Had to nut a Proxy/Hallowed/Agent in the head after staying too long at the Café I guess, feel a tad dizzy, but fine otherwise. Drove like thunder to the rendevous point considering it was time (I say 'time' I mean...about ten minutes late, sorry mate...)

Urgh. Reach drives like a fucking mentalist I swear to god, Mum,  I'm sorry for any damage to the car.

Still, had to laugh when I saw a blue Honda Civvy roll up. Hard to think that a Tesco carpark's the centre of a meeting between a Stupid Scientist and a Former Revenant...

Still, found out something amusing/bad.

Balthazar really really doesn't like Reach.

I swear, the second he stepped out of that car, about to say something aaannndddd....

BAM.

Balthazar's growling and snapping and straining the leash and trying to get at him. I had to pull back on the leash quite a few times, I think if I hadn't had him since he was a puppy, he would not have listened to me.

So yeah, I've had to put my baby in the trunk (good that there's space, oh how I love you Land Rover...)

Not much to say really, I'm so damn tired I just said hi and threw the keys at Reach before collapsing in the passenger seat. We're on our way to Dublin from Dun Laoghaire, where we were.

I suppose I can now tell you how I got here.

Car Ferry, Like I said, but from Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire, NOT Liverpool to Dublin and since said city of my birth is so large, it does no harm to say that's where we're headed.

From our limited interaction I can surmise that Reach's courteous enough and hates dogs.

Ce la vié.

Sleep now, speak later. I'm sure Reach'll have shit to say over at his blog but I'm practically falling asleep right now.

Catch you on the flip side,

~Avalesca
The Scientist

5 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you are working with Reach right now.

    Shes a sassy scientist from Britain...

    Hes a rouge eldritch abomination that plays by his own rules...

    together...THEY FIGHT CRIME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say I'm more pale than rouge, but sure, why not.

    ZING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarcastic comments on innocent spelling mistakes?

    Well, I'm not going to hate you, that's for sure.

    Urgh. I'm going back to sleep, check the glove box, got some shit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Slice, now I'm wishing I was skilled enough to put together some kind of trailer for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyo Ava. im back from shit. what the hell are you up to?

    ReplyDelete