Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Thursday, 20 January 2011

Theories.

Holed myself up in the study at the back of the maisonette. It's the tiniest room in this place but two of the walls are just shelves of books so I feel safer.

The Bluebottle keeps buzzing around the windows, so I just draw the curtains an move on. I've turned my music up loud so I don't have to hear him buzzing.

Thinking about this logically and pragmatically: I'm going to die at some point. Of course, I could get run over by my bus tomorrow, but I'm talking about deliberate murder here. I drew his attention to me because I wanted to know if he was real or not. He is. And now I know that to be a fact I've now got to figure out my next steps. I have no wish to end up dead or insane. I am not athletic enough, brave enough or in possession of any weaponry so I cannot run or fight. I actually have a life here with pets and a Mother who I have no wish to leave, to save them or not. Selfish, yes, but I'm going to see if I can enlist her to help? I'd like to have my Mother by my side, even if she did only get me five years ago.

So I can't run. I can't fight. I can't hide. So what does that leave me? Studying him. Ignoring him. Taunting him? I'd rather not bring about my early death ever earlier thankyouverymuch. So I think I'll try to flesh out other bloggers theories while formulating and testing some of my own. I've had a thought since doing the washing up:

What if he couldn't/didn't enter the Library because of the electromagnetics in the security gates? We had them installed in out latest renovation and for 1.2 million throughout the entire Library, I'd bloody hope they're top of the line so who knows? I'll see if I can find out tomorrow, I've got College so I've got to think about what I can do while I'm there...

Now that I think about the subjects I'm taking, I find that they may help me indefinitely. I have access to a whole science lab, two massive Libraries and a computer lab. Not to mention the experts that work and lecture there. Hnnn. The only downside to my College is that it's so far away from my home and half the student body are drunk, stoned fuckwits.

I shall study him and enlist the help and support of my Mother. The animals seem to be aware of him being around before I find out, so I'll see what I get draw from that. Maybe I could make something or use something so that I can tell when he's around. Like the radio for James in Silent Hill.

Come to think of it, he does produce static when near FM radios doesn't he?

I think I've just found my second hypothesis.

Check back soon.

~Ava

2 comments:

  1. I hate to break it to you, but Victor Surge's first post regarding the Slender Man mentions a library fire; but, I suppose I don't have to tell you to be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm. I have a new Theory on that too. New post fro more information.

    ReplyDelete