Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

So...

I've never been any good with introductions, so I'll just jump straight in with the whole "this was my day" thing that blogs have.

Seriously people, would it kill you to visit your Local Library once in a while? I know we're in the 21st Century and all that, but come the FRICK on!

As you can tell, Kingston-Upon-Thames' Library does not get many visitors. Regardless of the giant College and University basically up the road. I mean, I attend the College, and the Library there, while big, is essentially useless when it comes down to it. I mean, there's more computers in it than books and books are a Library's raison de etré.


Still, I had an eventful day alphabetising the papers in 072. For those of you unfamiliar with the Dewey Decimal System, that's British Newspapers.

The Daily Mail is still the same horribly racist propaganda now as it was in '73 it seems.

~Ava

2 comments: