Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Friday, 28 January 2011

Right, so...

Cuz Reach is being all...Reach-y and doing other stuff that he isn't "obligated to tell me" and I've just called a mind truce because, if I'm honest, I now have a vague degree of respect for the guy I fought some Proxies with last night and Balthazar isn't being as much of a snarly, bitey hellhound as he usually is when awake and near Reach.

So yeah, all's good. Ish. Urgh. I hate caf├ęs now. Everyone's a suspect.

>>

<<

>>

And because I've got dog fur in my nose, I'm sniffing and rubbing my nose and looking like a junkie, couple that with the shifty eyes and the iPhone....

Well, let's just say it's good I'm armed and have a dog.

Gonna break the news that we've got looong drive ahead of us....

I don't suppose I could drive the car this time? I don't want to die before reaching my target location....

BRILLIANT NEWS IN ROBERT'S AMAZING KICKARSE-NESS AT REDLIGHT.

Bad news in Cathy and Cyndia's Slendershit stalking. The girl's gone off with him and Cathy may/may not be dead.

I've got time now, so I'll go about posting on blogs for a while.

Catch you on the flip side,

~Avalesca
The Scientist

2 comments:

  1. I'm outside. We have to go somewhere important, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit. What? I'm feeding Balth.

    ReplyDelete