Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Saturday, 29 January 2011

Please,

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again.

TESTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER IN SUCH SHORT AMOUNTS OF TIME IS A VERY STUPID THING TO DO.

I know that we're desperate but by testing and re-testing the same thing over and over (and I've seen so many of you do this with Electromagnetics and Electricity in general) we're just helping him build up immunity.

Seriously.

Even I'm not trying out Electromagnetics again, not yet anyway. I'm focussing more on the Proxies/Agents/Hallowed and Revenants because, for all their manipulation via Slenderbender, they're still limited.They're still human in that sense.

Slendershit is not.

I hate him with every fibre of my being, but that doesn't mean that I don't have to respect his fucking 'abilities.' I have to, we all have to, because it's those 'abilities' that are ever-changing and (as one of you has said) he's like Evolution Anthropomorphised.

In short, testing the same thing so many times is making it less reliable each time. Because he's adapting to it. Of course he is, that what he does.

If you simply have to test shit, test new things. Odd things. Different manners of testing. But by doing the same thing, he's just going to get used to it.

In other news....

Reach, HULK's across the road. I'm keeping an eye on him through the reflective counter. The doorman can't let him through through. I think he took the other set of keys from my last hotel too, so we should move. Again. Urgh. And we really do need to drive down to The Dark Place again before leaving for you-know-where.

We need to know what happened there.

Urgh. I need some asprin.

7 comments:

  1. Speaking of testing the same thing over and over again, have you seen Andrew's latest post at Walking the Hallowed Halls? It seems kind of...subtly...directed, kind of, at you. Gives me a sinking feeling at the pit of my stomach. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus, looks like everyone is out to get you, kid. You're quickly rising on the hit list, so try to be careful. Or at least as careful as you can in this sort of situation.

    I know, you should sing a song or something to cheer yourself up and take your mind off of some superhuman moron following you. Hehe, or you could ignore this bit and be angry/frustrated/emotional with Reach for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aimee, yeah I saw it XD I commented, but it's no matter, he doesn't know the whole story and I can't blame him.

    @Tony, PSH. I FEEL SO FLATTERED. Naaah, I think it's because I'm travelling with Reach too. I mean, he wouldn't send Revenants to London, but as soon as there's a 'team' ish thing of a Revenant and a really Stupid Scientist, he tries to nip it in the bud.

    XD

    All good on your end of things?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, remind me to never team up with anyone so that I don't have to deal with what you deal with, hehe.

    Ehhh, good enough. I'm gonna have to move yet again but that's not anything new. Just worried that minion one and two will try to jump me when I least expect it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reminds me some one needs to test ice as a weapon. Although I don't know how plausible an ice weapon would be. Maybe a modified water gun a liquid nitrogen? Hmmm. . . Ideas anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll work on it Will.

    And no worries Ava, I agree. I'm not quite sure electricity works anymore, that's why I'm doing what I'm doing.

    I'll be around.

    -Darby

    ReplyDelete