Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Saturday, 22 January 2011

I am perfectly fine, Mother.

But you know how the Dog Variable skews my findings. And by 'skews my findings' I mean, 'I'm not leaving you completely alone you berk.' <3

Anyway, it's not like I have a death wish, I'm coming home right now and I have three large,  barking things with me.

Next time I say. "I'm going down to Mitcham, don't think 'Synagogue,' think 'Pet Shop.'

Though, now that you bring it up, I think I may just check it out. It is Saturday after all.

Love you, be home soon~

~Ava

1 comment:

  1. Oh for the love of god, next time be clearer in your notes!!

    I've got to start thinking of names then, hadn't I?

    Oh, and could you get a can opener from Morleys on the way back? Ours doesn't open anymore.

    ReplyDelete