Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Hurghk.

I've been Home-Schooled since I was born, I went to Secondary School in Year 8 for six months but was taken out due to, well, extreme racial abuse that culminated in me being tied to a tree for four hours and then breaking the leg of one of the people that did it to me and then being brained with a pole by one of the other guys.

FUN TYMES IN CHILDHOOD.

Anyway, that isn't the point, the point is:

I have horrible people skills, so why the flying sous did that guy in the Game shop give me his number? I wasn't even nice to him, I just bought a booster pack of Yu-Gi-Oh cards and a Doctor Who DVD before buggering off back to the Library.

Hnrrugh.

I'm not phoning him. He's cute enough and he's enough of a nerd for me to be interested in him, but I'd end up insulting him. Oh yeah, and I hate people touching me. And I'm petrified of open doors.

¬_¬

~Ava

1 comment: