Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Hnnnm.

Balthazar's throwing himself at the backdoor and barking like a maddog. He's with me now, in the front room, but I know what my mind instantly jumped to when he started.

Scepticism is all very well and good, but I still avoided looking out of the window.

Ein minuten bitte.

Mum's in the bathroom I think, she's been moping about lately about how she feels that she's going to die alone.

And in my infinite wisdom, I reacted with straight-up belligerence because she said that "Nothing's happening" and I responded with a "Well you don't look for it, you just want the perfect guy to roll up on your doorstep. So far the only guys that roll up on our doorstep want to shag you or kill you."

Why on EARTH am I so socially stupid?

X_X

~Ava

1 comment:

  1. Wish you the best of luck then, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete