Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Saturday, 22 January 2011

HA. MOTHERFUCKER.

I apologise for the lack of posting when I said I'd be right back, but I just threw all my new knowledge into the Detector.

YOU, YES, YOU. NO TL;DR FOR THIS POST, YOU HAVE TO READ IT THROUGH.

I went to our Local Library, not the one I work at, that's too far away. But the one nearby has the same security gates as Kingston's. I took Genesis and Leviticus (You know, I'm just going to call them Jen and Levi because those names are ridiculous, and this is coming from the girl named Avalesca with the dog called Balthazar,) and my messenger bag full of shit.

Dogs are allowed inside several 'Community Libraries' and there was a petition a while back, so this one is a Community ones too.

Barely any actual people in the Library, just another poor assistant that I can relate to on so many levels, that dead-eyed look that comes with the job seems to be universal. I asked him if he could find me 'Atlas Shrugged,' and considering that the local Library is mainly a Hindi/Urdu Library it sent him into storage.

And then I started taunting.

I'm fucking insane. I said I wouldn't go out of this as a gibbering moron, but what if I was a gibbering moron beforehand? A gibbering moron hiding behind an intelligent girl?

By 'taunting' I mean, 'swearing like my Momma taught me.'

So after about three minutes of "COME ON YOU SKINNY MOTHERFUCKER. I BET YOU'RE FUCKING ILLITERATE, YOU INBRED SONOVA---" Cue sudden freezing as I suddenly see him. It's hard to explain the way he appeared, like he just turned on his heel and was there. Like he was 2D and I wasn't looking at him from the right angle. So yeah, I almost bottled it and shat my pants at the same time, but Jen started growling and Levi just stood like he was being threatened, which I suppose he was.

So he's about...two meters in front of me? And I now have the choice of which theory I was going to test, if I could just stop whimpering for a moment and stop feeling like I was going to throw up with fear.

And I took about four steps back and forced myself to grin at him (which probably looked as much of a grimace as it felt) and started pulling back on the dog's collars so they stepped back a little way too (though Jen seems to be super-protective of people) and my mind was basically going comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon so fast it was all one word because my inner mantra was literally begging him to just take that one step forwards so I could see. And no, at the very point in time, I wasn't thinking about what would happen if my Theory failed, I may have had a back-up plan on my person, but my mind was hmm let's think preoccupied?!

And he stepped the slightest forwards because smiling at him seems to piss him off more than Jews do Nazis.

Electromagnetic Theory?

Still fucking in the works, bitches. I'm trying to think of a way to explain it, it wasn't that he was hurt or anything, but it was like...like oh god,I'm going to have to explain this in scientific terms and then tone it down.


The gate only has about 50 milli-gauss worth of Electromagnetic energy running through it at any one point, just so it can scan your books and make sure you're not being naughty and not returning them. Electric fields and magnetic fields are wholly proportional to each other. An electric field that is changing will affect (and change) the magnetic field and vice versa. Neither field can exist without the other playing a role in the balance of itself


And Robert said that he was a good Conductor.


And Conductors change Electricity from one place to another.


And that can't happen without a change in the Magnetics too.


So 50 milli-gauss shot up to about triple that I'd say, considering his size. 150 milli-gauss. Nausea, paranoia, depression, dizziness, anxiety, headaches; people report these things after being exposed to 50 for 12 hours, one thing exposed to triple that for 60 seconds seems to initiate some kind of "Conservation Of Energy" law in action.


Energy cannot be CREATED or DESTROYED.


Energy is in EVERYTHING.


Energy is only TRANSFERRED or CHANGED into another form of energy.


You couldn't jack up the Electromagnetic field to 150 from nowhere, so where did the energy to do so come from?


If you guessed him, correctamundo.


I think he uses some of his energy to control his form, so he looks vaguely human and having that small section of energy moved from him and into the gates. His ARMS EXPLODED.


Not in an 'ooh-horror-movie-there-was-gore-everywhere-and-it-hurt-him' but in an 'ohmygod-his-arms-house-tentacles.' Kinda way. I can only liken it to, when you were a kid and put empty kitchen rolls on your arms to pretend to be a robot (and fuck you if you're laughing. Childhood was awesome.) Save his kitchen rolls look like human arms, and they can split open.


He stopped in his tracks when he passed between the gates and the gates hummed really loudly, like this one time at my Library when the generator was down and then the back-up one came on. Like, 'careful humming--silence--powering -up thrum.' And then his TWO arms exploded into RATHER ALOT of fucking thrashing tentacles. Bastard pulled out my left earring, so there was blood all over my ear and neck. Hurt like fucking thunder, I think I screamed.


Of course, then Jen and Levi started barking and growling like crazy and the assistant guy came back with the book. By the time I looked back at the gates he was gone and I had to make up some story about accidentally pulling out my own earring while trying to keep the dogs under control when he called a cab for me to go to A&E.


Awkward time in the waiting room of St Georges, two dogs, a girl with blood all down her neck from her earlobe and cackling madly as she thought about what had just happened. Hurt like hell, but the nurse gave me some hella strong painkillers. I'm taking half the dosage, at Mum's request. After all, if I'm knocked out with painkillers, anything could happen. So I'm just slightly stoned. And it's taken me ages to proof-read this thing, I misspelt my name about four times so far.


It didn't hurt him. But fuck if it stopped him in his tracks and possibly sent him running. Did he even know that's what would happen?


I knew that Electromagnetics would do SOMETHING. It's well documented that Paranormal Beings effect or are affected by the Electromagnetic fields around us...


I'm thrilled. And I'm still terrified as to my next Theory.


I love you all, I'm doing what I can. Please, I don't want anyone else trying this out. Mother and I are planning on dying of natural causes just to spite him, but we learn inbetween. And knowledge is power and power is what we need in this fight.


Don't fucking underestimate humans, Slendy, or I'll set my brand-new, home-made Electromagnet on you.


Mother suggested something useful for a another Theory and to be quite frank, I'll try it sooner than the Theory I'm scared of. No, you don't get to know what the scary Theory is, I don't want anyone trying to be a Hero and trying it themselves. Unless they too are dying anyways.


Strange, I haven't thought about our disease for about a year now, and now it's making me stronger?! Whut?!


I need to play around the with magnet now, Mum's on dinner duty this time and we've got precautions for if another Proxy/Hallowed/Agent rolls up.


Seeya round,


~Ava

33 comments:

  1. i need an electromagnet...

    gotta wonder now... the US Navy has a railgun; magnet propelled stuff and all that. gotta wonder if there is a way to convert that into a weapon that works against slendy...

    course that would require getting the US military in on this... nevermind... that is right out...

    cant think of anything else to say.

    -NOOC

    Stay Sane, Stay Alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woudn't recommend getting an Electromagnet, he did go all raving tentacles on me and ripped out an earring. At least give time for me to see what it's true values are.

    I may turn out to be nothing.

    Zeke already believes that the US Government knows about him.

    Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit. I wondered where His arms were when He came back for a few minutes...

    And He dropped an earring; I'm assuming its yours?

    Seriously, you have some major LADY BALLS. All hail.

    -Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. the govn't be damned if they do. letting us go on by ourselves and not helping at all.

    despicable.

    oh and about the whole electromagnet thing; i still need one. i have a theory of my own.

    I think he works differently for everyone.

    if this is true, then i need to start SOMEWHERE right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sandra FUCK HIM, THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE EARRING. Bloody bastard. I've now only got ONE peace earring.

    Nice to know he still has no arms though...

    @NOOC Oh he definitely works differently for everyone, that's why I'm not so sure you should get an Electromagnet, for you it could make him stronger or angrier.

    If you really, really want to follow through with it though, I can teach you how to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit- Ava you clever bitch, I wish I could give you a pat on the back. I've tried so many things against it that never worked, so something like this is a leap forward. I never even thought of electricity as a weapon or weakness for it. Hell, I haven't even /heard/ of this electromagnetic theory/he conducts energy until now. (Another reason why I should have stolen one of these i-things sooner.)

    Your ear good now? Probably didn't feel nice but look on the bright side, that's probably the least painful thing he's ever done to someone, hehe!

    By the way, did you really pretend to be a robot as a kid?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tony, you indomitable jackass.

    I got the idea from Robert really, or at least, I found out that Slenderbender was highly conductive from him.

    Yes, you really should have you know, remember kids, stealing is only good when you're being hunted by Slendy.

    Hurts like a fucker, but it's really pissed me off for the other reason that this is the SECOND time I've cut this ear!! I cut it on a desk when I was ten and now Seldny's gone and cut it too.

    Motherfucker.

    Hehehe, I suppose that's true!

    ...

    Maybe...

    ...I was the Robot in the Nativity play.

    BECAUSE THERE WAS A ROBOT WHEN JESUS WAS BORN, HOW DARE YOU SAY DIFFERENT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tony if your in need of ideas then I'll link some of my research here as it might help Ava too.

    http://formedinthefog.blogspot.com/2011/01/and-light-brings-clarity.html

    http://formedinthefog.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-guest-results-and-solstice.html

    http://formedinthefog.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-guest-results-and-solstice.html

    http://formedinthefog.blogspot.com/2010/12/may-have-stumbled-on-to-something-big.html

    This way no need to archive binge.I hope it will help you I have some theories too, but as of now have no means to test them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hm. I'll either figure out how to mail it back, or make Him drop it off at your door under threat of me becoming an actual Mary-Sue and forcibly utilising His tentacles in ways only thought up previously by the sickest weeaboos.

    BECAUSE TENTACLE VIOLATION IS TOTES OKAY IF IT'S THE CHICK DOING THE VIOLATION AND NOT THE MONSTER, AMIRITE.

    Goddammit, I just scared myself.

    -Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Will, mate, I've been lurking around your blog anyway :) Thank you for the links, I'll look at them in a moment or two. There's a proxy at our window.

    @Sandra.

    I think...I just died a little inside...

    Slendy hentai?

    URGHK.

    OHMYGOD FIRST LOL IN A WEEK, THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. NONONONONONONO.

    OC?

    ...DON'T YOU DARE FORGET MY THREAT, OC. IF YOU DIE, I'LL FUCKING GO INTO THE AFTERLIFE AND KILL YOU AGAIN.

    And to whomsoever you may be, and I have my Theories;

    Go.
    Fuck.
    Yourself.

    And tell your Proxy/Hallowed/Agent in my front garden to stop cosplaying a lame Tuxedo Mask. Why's he got a suit and Phantom Of The Opera Mask on? All he needs is a fucking top hat.

    Do you have your human arms back yet? Of course not...that's why you're using OC's body to write this, isn't it? You're controlling OC's mind so that OC can write this, rather than you.

    Tentacles are unsightly, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh... Spelling fail.

    You are out of your bloody tree. It's kind of amazing.

    So, use tasers against him, right?

    Good luck, ignore the trolls, and enjoy punching out Cthulhu.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have yet to test Tasers, this was an Electromagnetic gate...

    Trolls...she wasn't a troll, she was a good person...No. She /is/ a good person. She can fight this.

    Insanity is in the eye of the beholder, I think. And thank you...it's odd having people look to me for answers, but I'm intent of finding them.

    Good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Him? Ahaaaa, thank you. I am terrible with internet genders.

    We? My, my, my, I /am/ intrigued.

    Misplaced? Hmmn. You mean he's actually run away from you and you can't find him?

    You seem even lamer than Tuxedo Fail guy, who's still on my lawn by the way. I think I may have to turn on the sprinklers soon...

    Kindly die in a firery blaze of OC's creation. I would so hate to take his kill away from him, but if you continue, I may have to jet across the pond to do so.

    Any more information on who you are, or are you just going to dick about on my page?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hells yes. :D This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Finally! Someone who openly admit's my brilliance. ARE YOU SEEING THIS, TONY?! THIS IS HOW YOU ADMIT I'M AWESOME.

    Nice to see you well, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Ava, you ballsy bitch.

    Yeah, yeah, yeah. At least I got one now. I'm sure some teenage drama queen is crying her little heart out over the loss of her precious i-thing. Stealing makes everything easier, kids. Just take it from me! And if you do it well, no one can stop you.

    That ear of yours sounds like it's about to fall off. Maybe it has a personal vendetta against you being able to hear properly. It's lack of facial parts make it jealous of your ears and shit, hehe.

    Oooh yeeeaah, of course there was a robot. I remember now- all those church services my wife used to make me go to jogged my memory. Were you just that stubborn ass kid who made the pastor put a robot in the play so that you could be what you wanted? Cause' I can see that.

    Will- Thanks for the links, guy. I'll try and check these out soon. If you got any theories, I'd like to hear them, but experimentation is never the way to go. Usually you end up dead with your organs in little baggies. Like candy.

    Sandra- What the fuck.

    Ava- Hot damn, he got to you too, Ava. Who the hell is this guy? According to him he's some new brand of crazy, which while this is interesting, it's creepy as fuck as well.

    So by saying we, is he referring to the small group of us? Well, shit. Guess this means it's ass kicking time.

    YES AVA I SEE IT. Just because one person says you're the biggest thing since the creation of the world, doesn't mean I gotta admit it. Maybe I'll give you some points if you kick ass the next time some creepy minion comes strolling through town instead of /your mom/.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh hi there Tony, ya acerbic berk.

    I can just imagine the kind of cosseted flesh-waste that would weep over such a thing. Probably the same type that cries when they don't get a million pound Sweet Sixteen.

    HA! I can just see that..."YOU HAVE FACIAL FEATURES, WHHHHYYYYYY???"

    Yes. Yes I was. I also told the Pastor that Jesus was Jewish and..well, let's just say I'm not proud of my mini-me bitchyness.

    Sandra...kinda co-exists with out Slenderbender...for ten years...

    Yes. NOOC is one of my friends, these people on his blog however...he seems to be reverse-stalking me, apparently, piecing together what he's said on my friends blogs, including you, he--sorry, /they/ want to break my mind and drown you.

    HA. Yuh-huh. There's still a proxy/Agent/Hallowed on my lawn, still looking like the shittest cosplayer on earth. I'm going to turn the sprinklers on to piss him off...

    OH GOOD, I THOUGHT YOU WERE BLIND. Doesn't mean you have to /admit/ it! THAT MEANS YOU ALREADY THINK IT, MATE.

    Heeeeyyy!! I found a chink in Slendy's armour, did I not? Ahhhh, I've missed sarcastic banter, it's been so long since I've found a worthy adversary.

    My Mum (it has a 'U' you know, bloody American...) is kickass and I'm not going to stop her from being kickass just to prove myself. :)

    (Urgh, spelling mistakes)

    ReplyDelete
  22. ava, im back...

    i deleted that fucker's posts. if you see his stuff around that i missed, will you tell me?

    still shaking...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Careful not to put all your eggs in one basket, so to speak. Forgive a reference to a favorite timekiller, but imagine the Black King as like SCP-682 of the SCP Foundation. If you seek to attempt to harm it with something, ensure the damage will be enough to incapacitate it. Otherwise, it will become immune to that which you've used on it.

    No point in adding to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Thage so your saying creepy no-face is like the borge?

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Thage, I wouldn'tEVER. That's like...the worst possible thing a Scientist could do. Dad would've disowned me if that's how I thought. But! The fact that when Sandra saw him about...half an hour/hour after our 'run-in' and he still didn't have human arms...

    I have hopes, but I've got other Theories and contingency plans.

    @NOOC, I'll tell you. Just...be careful. If you have any way at all of getting to London, you're always welcome here.

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Thage I like the SCP foundation... compared to slendy, that can be a way to return to normality (seeing how i used to read those when i wasnt being followed)

    @Ava i WISH there was a way i could get over there. sadly, im stuck in texas still... i think... i dunno anymore... pretty sure though... i need to check out my position somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  27. OC, do you have GPS? Or if it's a netbook/laptop there are plenty of location pinpointers.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your insults wound me, oh Great One. You act as though I'm not the kindest guy in the world.

    Hehe, I spent my sixteenth birthday gettin' drunk with friends. I remember it clearly. It was a pretty fucking bad day, but nothing a little alcohol can't fix.

    I knew it. Even little Ava had enough bitchyness to challenge the pastor and get her way. Glad I didn't know you as a kid or I would've probably tried to punt your ass outta the church. Didn't do so well with children back in the day....

    Wait, what the fuck? What how fuck do I even wanna know. Shit my hands are shaking right now. How the hell- I can't talk about this right now. I might accidentally break this stupid thing.

    Wait, wait, wait, they wanna /drown/ me? That's pretty specific. Here I thought he was just trying to recruit me- that's what he said on my blog, I think. Nice to know that recruit means hold under water until they stop breathing.

    Hehehe, sarcasm is my language. Chances are most people I talk to on here aren't gonna like me, but then again that was supposed to be the plan. You kinda ruined that plan. Hopefully people will still feel too intimidated to confront me, cause' I don't feel like dealing with them and I know I'm an asshole who seems to be working for the bad guys at some points. Hehe, M sure thinks so.

    What is it with you British people feeling the need to spell everything wrong? It's /mom/. And yeah, she does kick ass.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're an asshole, but I still love ya.

    I spent mine at home playing Resident Evil on my PS2. I'm so gangsta it hurts.

    Because that's how I roll...well, rolled. I've mellowed since then...I hope.

    I have no idea. She has no idea. None of us know.

    Yep, he said "We shall flood you out so you will notice us." THEY'RE SO NICE, I WANNA BE LIKE THEM. Good god, it's the Church of Scientology all over again.

    What can I say? I'm just THAT good. :) Ehh, my guess is they'll just ignore you until they need help. You can't blame M for being paranoid though, I only trust you because even if you WERE working for the other side, I'd just use you in another Theory.

    WE. MADE. THE. LANGUAGE. I swear, we need some kind of...English tax. YOU WANTED INDEPENDENCE FROM BRITAIN? GET YOUR OWN GODDAMN LANGUAGE.

    Why yes, yes she does. And she's flattered to hear that someone else thinks so.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm glad to know that you're drawn to assholes. I think you might have a few screws loose. Not many people say that to me, heh.

    Fuck, that's bad. It hanging around people...well, that doesn't bode well for the kids it's interested in. Chances are this is like a science experiment and it'll probably end with the frog being dissected carefully and slowly. Only in this case, the frog is, well, this girl and whoever else is with her.

    Well that brings back pleasant memories of fighting in rivers. Never fun, lemme tell you. Still not sure how I made it out of that one and I'm not really keen on finding myself in that situation again. At least they have no idea where I am. Well, right now for the moment.

    Hehe, if they come to me for help they'll be in for a rude surprise: I don't help people. I got enough trust issues to last me a couple lifetimes. And I don't think M is wrong for being paranoid- in fact, it's better that he is. If he trusts people in the blink of an eye, he'll get killed. He's too well known to take it easy.

    English tax, eh? America is the land of the free and the home of the stolen items and languages. Try not to hate us too much, might British girl.

    Well, just make sure it doesn't go to her head. That's how you die.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The problem with governments are while they do small things badly they do big things badly too.

    Seriously the Department knew next to nothing about the entity until a field team encountered him at [REDACTED] park. The [REDACTED] stateside has been informed. Of course if they already knew and hadn't told us then I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that discussion.

    Seriously those of us who had heard of the entity thought it was a rather amusing ARG. I mean the guys behind MarbleHornets have been interviewed FFS.

    ReplyDelete