Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Monday, 31 January 2011

....

Ben. I wish to kill you. NEVER. EVER. EVER TRY THAT AGAIN YOU STUPID LITTLE BOY.

And the bastard that wishes to drive him to that again?

I will, make no mistake, scratch your eyes out of your face. Reach can attest to the fact that if there is one non-living thing I take better care of than Balthazar, it's my nails.

Slendy? You've burnt down Cathy's house and taken Cyndia away. I've know these two from the very beginning and I will give every single part of myself over to stopping you.

Reach, I'm sorry I hid my ulterior motive from you, but I swore to my Mother that I would get him back as under the radar as possible.

Cameron, brother, we may not be on the best of terms, we may have parted under duress and I may have said some things to piss you off, but please, you have to understand that I said them deliberately to piss you off. Ya crybaby.

Father, fuck you. But he killed you, and I can't forgive that.

Catch you on the flip side,

~Avalesca
The Scientist

8 comments:

  1. Ava, he is spouting shit about how i wont escape my fate on my blog. You want at him for a bit? i wouldnt mind a rage filled post from my favorite librarian popping up on my blog right about now.

    i need to laugh anyway.

    and whats this about your brother? i hope you know what you are doing here. another person to watch will slow you down, family or not. i know it probably isnt what you want to hear, but just weigh the pros and cons.

    I love ya too much too see you get bogged down to the point of certain doom.

    -NOOC
    Stay Sane, Stay Alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Jesus Christ.

    You don't know me in the slightest, but I've read most of your blog (and a bunch of others too) and what's been happening to you people being chased by this creature. I thought these posts just started out as continuous running stories you all were putting out there, but after perusing this shit I've come to realize you guys have been affected in some absolutely disgusting and inhuman ways.

    This is just a shout out saying that I support you and your peeps in your efforts against this crazy fucker. I would offer to help you folks out, but I live in the States so it's a tad far away from me to provide assistance.

    Uhh, one question though: does this terrifying pale yuppie start to track you down if you keep looking up shit about him?

    In support,
    Snore-de-Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Snore: im just gonna share with you what i know to be true. he only goes after you if you fear and believe in him. simple solution: do neither. He doesnt exist if you KNOW he doesnt.

    also, im in the states too, just so you know that this isnt just a crazy British thing.

    (no offense Ava)

    -NOOC
    Stay Sane, Stay Alive

    ReplyDelete
  4. @NOOC: I'll keep that in mind, but innocent people getting the shaft doesn't sit well in my books. Whether this faggot decides to rip me apart or not is his prerogative, not mine.

    And yeah, I know this asshole doesn't keep himself sequestered just in good ol' Ireland across the pond - The Tutorial and Mr. Strahm's adventures make that matter abundantly clear.

    Good to see you're all linked together, though. Need to turn to each other in the hardest of times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @OC, Don't worry. He's not travelling with us. I've got everything in place to send him home the second we get our hands on him.

    HA! I see, I think you dealt with him perfectly well! XD And it wouldn't matter now anyway...he's back.

    @Bliss. Oh hello. It's a shitty job, but someone's got to do it XD

    DO. NOT. GET. TOO. INVOLVED.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you and Cameron get in an argument? Or is it about your Father?

    ReplyDelete
  7. He and I were adopted together, but when the divorce went through...well, let's just say we had to choose parents and it didn't happen quietly or overnight.

    ReplyDelete